Sunday, March 14, 2010

D+ Effort with Circumstances

My dog ate my homework???

That worked in 4th grade, but today - not so much! When I started this blog it was with every intention of regular updates, blogging from the road as we crossed the country doing arts and craft shows, highlighting new products . . .

Delusional!

Blogging on the road is hard. Wireless internet, even when advertised as an amenity at many motels, is, at best, elusive. Our fatigue level is high at the end of a day and I sometimes wonder if it would be best to just sleep in my clothes. Georgia usually fires up the lap top to check in with her day job, and by the time she's finished, I'm already snoring and drooling.

So, I'll try to do better and raise my grade to somewhere in the B+ range.

We do have news - so read on.

No comments:

Post a Comment